Binghamton Senators’ players participate in many local charity and fundraising events. Due to the game schedule and travel days, player appearances are strictly limited to charity events, community service, school visits, hospital visits and youth sports games/practices. Please help our players prepare with providing as much detailed information about the event/visit as possible.
Players are not available on game days or on practice days before 1:00 p.m. Player appearances can be scheduled from October through March. We do not schedule any appearances in April or beyond, in the event we are competing in the Calder Cup playoffs. To ensure player appearances run smoothly, please have a clear and defined role for our players at your specific event/visit.
- Requests should include the date, time and location of event. Also, please include a contact, phone number and address.
- Requests must be received at least four weeks prior to event.
- A Binghamton Senators player appearance request form must be filled out.
- A letter/flyer on organizational letterhead must accompany player appearance
- Please state what the player(s) exact function will be (reading books, speaking to kids, fundraising, celebrity waiters, etc.).
- Please state if the player(s) will be assisting in fundraising.
- If fundraising, please include tax ID number.
Please state if the player(s) will be required to speak to a large audience and/or answer questions from a large audience.
- Provide adequate parking for player(s).
Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre L2-3